We see ourselves becoming an excellent international centre of learning without compromising our values of quality and personal attachment to our students. We are committed to offering more language and professional programmes that will create better opportunities and build durable networks beyond national boundaries.
Speakwrite International is established to respond to the desire of students to learn modern languages and professional courses in a unique, non-traditional style. The learning process is enhanced by:
- Adopting flexible, convenient timetable for all categories of learners.
- Providing modern language learning facilities.
- Maintaining low student-teacher ratio that ensures full participation and interaction.
- Hiring qualified, exceptionally caring and dedicated teachers.
- Enrolling children, students and adults of various categories regardless of nationality, sex or colour.
- Administering a learning environment in a manner that generally focuses on the individualized, systematic progress of the learner.
- Customer oriented institution. Management and staff have established cordial relationship with students. The small-class concept has also contributed in building lasting relationships with students
- Qualified, dedicated and motivated instructors. All the instructors hold degrees and have experience in various fields relating to teaching foreign languages to students. Periodic surveys conducted among the students have rated the teachers very high in the dispatch of their duties
- Well furnished, air-conditioned training rooms.
- Small class sizes – between 5 and 10 students per class.
- Flexible time-table to suit the work schedules of students.
- Hostel facilities for foreign students
- An all year round enrolment system.
- Very focused management staff. The leadership of the institute is committed to adopting strategies that will lead to growth and profitability such as training programmes for corporate bodies